- *This course runs for 120 hours. Class is held every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 6:00pm to 10:00pm, most Saturdays from 7:00am to 3:30pm. The program includes a mixture of practical and lecture-based instruction. Students will be required to demonstrate competence in practical skill stations as well as on written examinations.
- *Course fees-$590.00
- - This includes: AAOS Text book, JB learning access code, My EMT Guy Shirt for clinical hours, all class room supplies and IV supplies included.
- *Utah BEMS fees-$160.00
- - This includes: Criminal background testing and State testing fees.
- *Total Course Cost-$750.00
- *Additional Charges-If you have lived out of the state of Utah in the last 5 years there is a $35 LiveScan fee to the Utah BEMS for a FBI background check.
- *Discount Pricing- By committing to taking the EMT and Advanced EMT course within one year, the Total Cost is $1299.00. This is a total savings of $201.00. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to receive the most affordable EMT and Advanced EMT training available in the State of Utah.
- *Students who successfully complete and pass this course will be recommended to the Utah BEMS to take the written and skills station testing. If for any reason testing is failed we offer FREE remediation to ensure our high passing rate of students.
- *Students must hold a valid and current EMT certification with the State of Utah BEMS.
- *Must be 18 years of age, at age of testing. State testing must be completed within 120 days after last day of class.
- *Must be proficient in English (written and oral)
- *Must hold a current BLS certification – CPR card is required at start of class. If you are not currently CPR Certified, myEMTguy.com offers American Heart Association CPR certifications.
- *Requires documentation of a negative TB test with in the last year.
- *Must obtain and pass a criminal background check (information will be given out in class)
- *Class fees must be paid in full the first day of class.
- *Must bring valid driver license or passport on first day of class