- *This course runs for 120 hours. Class is held every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 6:00pm to 10:00pm, most Saturdays from 7:00am to 3:30pm. The program includes a mixture of practical and lecture-based instruction. Students will be required to demonstrate competence in practical skills as well as on written examinations.
- *Course fees-$590.00
- - This includes: AAOS Text book, JB learning access code, Blood Pressure Cuff and Stethoscope, My EMT Guy Shirt for clinical hours, all other class room supplies included.
- *Utah BEMS fees-$160.00
- - This includes: Criminal background testing and State testing fees.
- *Total Course Cost-$750.00
- *Additional Charges-If you have lived out of the state of Utah in the last 5 years there is a $35 LiveScan fee to the Utah BEMS for a FBI background check.
- *Discount Pricing- By committing to taking the EMT and Advanced EMT course within one year, the Total Cost is $1299.00. Total savings of $201.00. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to receive the most affordable EMT and Advanced EMT training available in the State of Utah.
- *Prepare students to work in an entry-level position as an EMT in a variety of healthcare settings.
- *Prepare students to provide quality patient care in pre-hospital setting
- *Prepare students to pass Utah BEMS Testing.
- *Must be 18 years of age, at age of testing. State testing must be completed within 120 days after last day of class.
- *Must be proficient in English (written and oral)
- *Must hold a current CPR certification – CPR card required
- *Requires documentation of a negative TB test with in the last year.
- *Must obtain and pass a criminal background check (information will be given out in class)
- *Class fees must be paid in full the first day of class.
- *Must bring valid driver license or passport on first day of class.
- *Students who successfully complete and pass this course will be recommended to the Utah BEMS to take the written and practical testing. If for any reason testing is failed we offer FREE remediation to ensure our high passing rate of students.